WHATEVER YOUR ABILITY
JUST GO FOR IT!
A major strength of reach out adventures is we specialise working with young people and adults with additional needs. We look beyond a person's disability and look at people having different levels of ability. We ensure that all abilities, special need or disadvantaged are given the opportunity to experience our activities.
Who do we work with?
We aim to work closely with Schools, families and carers, Youth groups and other organizations involved with young people and adults with special needs such as, Autism, Asperger's Syndrome, ADHD, Down's Syndrome and for those with physical disabilities including wheelchair users.
We create an positive environment where young people and adults feel confident to challenge themselves enabling them to:
Have fun, make new friends.
- Increase self-confidence and self-esteem through achievement of challenges.
- Develop trust, leadership and social skills.
- Develop communication and listing skills.
- Promote independence.
- Improve the quality of life for young people with additional needs.
- Raise awareness of opportunities for disabled people.
We aim to impact young and adults lives by offering them regular adventure and team building events such as