TERMS & CONDITIONS
You can book either by email or phone...07909090871 firstname.lastname@example.org
Places can only be reserved by submitting the following:
- A completed consent form, any person Under (18) or unable to sign for themselves consent must be given and signed by a Parent(s) or guardian.
- £50 deposit for any activities £100 or more, paid by Bank transfer, cheque, which is non-refundable on Cancellation.
- All outstanding balances for bookings £100 or more must be paid 4 weeks prior to start of the Activity unless other arrangements have been made with Reach Out Adventures.
Cancellation by the Customer(s)
All cancellations must be in writing or email and acknowledged by Reach Out Adventures, the financial cost of cancellation is as follows:
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Indoor Activities will require 48hrs notice to cancel or the whole fee to be paid.
- Outdoor Activities will require 7 days notice to cancel or the whole fee to be paid.
- We will require 100% total cost of any cancellations made on/or after the date of Activity.
Cancellation by Reach Out Adventures
Whilst every attempt is made to ensure our Activities run, reach out adventures will notify the customer(S) of any cancellations as soon as possible, where it believes on reasonable grounds that cancellation is necessary due to dangerous and/or unsuitable conditions for our Activities to run, or if numbers have failed to reach a workable minimum.
Reach Out Adventures shell contact the customer(s) no less then 3 days prior to Activity.
In the event of cancellation customer(s) will be offered the choice of the following:
- Full refund
- Another booking on different date
Reach Out Adventures activities do not include insurance for personal accident, personal injury and belongings and against cancellations of any Activities we provide. Reach Out Adventures & their staff accepts no liability whatsoever for loss or damage to personal property held by the customer(s).
Please Note: that all of the Activities do not include transport too or from any Venue.
My Duty of Care
Reach Out Adventures" will take all responsible measures to provide a safe and healthy environment for all individuals involved in their Activities.
Your safety is our primary concern and we carry £5 million public liability insurance. We will be happy to provide teachers, leaders and parents a copy of our health & safety policy and risk assessments.
Reach Out Adventures as all the following policy's in place to ensure the safety of all participants involved in their Activities.
Any equipment used or Provided by Reach Out Adventures is Maintained to high standards with manufactures guidelines, any equipment not up to standard will be removed from service.
Reach Out Adventures operates without an (AALA) Adventure Activities Licence, due to this all our activities are operated where (AALA) license is not applicable, however we still maintain high standards within the industry and good practice when delivering our activities and courses.
All Leaders/Supervisors Will hold the appropriate qualifications and up to date First aid Certificate with DBS check.
Reach Out Adventures ensures to keep all Information Private & Confidential at all times.
Your Duty of Care
- Complete a consent form (If participates are under 18 years of age or are unable to sign for themselves, parents or appointee will have to sign on your behalf before participating within our activities.
Understand the British mountaineering councils (BMC) participation statement, which you can find on the bottom of this page and on our consent form(s).
- Once participates have completed a contact form. You must contact Reach Out Adventures if any Injuries/illness occurs or (pass injuries) before participating in our Activities.
- Some of our activities will require participates under the age of (18) years to be accompanied by a legal guardian whist taking part in our activities.
The Mountaineering Councils "recognise that Climbing, Hill walking and Mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and Involvement.
Thank you for choosing Reach Out Adventures.
Looking forward meeting you.