We offer an ideal package for your walking expedition
Introduction evening (Optional).
Pre training day.
Three days/two nights Practice expedition.
Three days/two nights qualifying expedition. (which will be arranged for future date).
Package Price £395 Per Person
This Package below is ideal for young people with Disabilities & Special Needs. Teachers or support workers can add additional Training to the package if they wish, please contact your Leader for more information.
- Introduction evening (Optional).
- Pre training Day.
- Three days/two nights Practice Expedition.
- Pre training classroom
- Three days/two nights Qualifying Expedition. (which will be arranged for future date).
Package Price £420 Per Person
- Information pack with all your need to know about your expedition, which will include full programme, information on how to get to your venue, and complete kit list.
Campsite frees or other accommodation if required for Practice & Qualifying Expeditions
Qualified Leader(s) to supervise you throughout your expedition.
Accredited assessors for your qualifying expedition, who will help you feel relaxed and encourage you towards completing you expedition.
Comprehensive training, covering all aspects of the DofE syllabus.
free use of maps & compasses
- An opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
You need to arrange:
Transport to and from the training and expeditions. (We will give you advice on the easiest way to get to the start, including public transport).
All personal & Expedition equipment, we will give you the best guidance on what you need and discounts on buying any kit you require.
Expedition food, for Training, Practice and Qualifying expeditions.
- You mite want to bring some money in case you need to buy anything else on expedition.
Discount can be given for Larger groups please contact Leader for more Information.
If you require a smaller Package please get in touch.
Please Read Terms & Conditions Before Booking